Community Health Grants Funded
2015 Grant recipients include:
Apply for Grants
- Second Harvest North Central Food Bank - $5000
- Mounted Eagles - $5,000
- Bridges of Hope- $7,500
- Brainerd Rotary Foundation Strive Program - $2,500
- Breezy Point Police Department - $8,000
- Lakes Area Interfaith Caregivers - $5,000
- Breath of Life Adult Day Service - $5,000
- United Way Get Connected - $2,250
- Priceless 4 Purpose - $2,000
- Mount Ski Gull - $2,500
- Mission Township Fire Department - $8,216
- Sharing Bread Soup Kitchen - $5,000
- Brainerd Public Library Emergency Preparedness- $2,670
If you would like to apply for a grant from Essentia Health-St. Joseph’s Foundation, your application must focus on community needs in the Essentia Health-St. Joseph’s Medical Center and Clinics service area. Applicants must be nonprofits or governmental agencies and meet our criteria.
Applications for Community Health Grants are due the first day of February, April, June, August, October and December. Applicants will be notified within 60 days. Unfortunately, we cannot fund every request.
Take Heart AED Requests
If you would like to apply to receive an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) please complete the form below and email to Chris.Christy@essentiahealth.org or mail to St. Joseph's Foundation, 523 North Third Street, Brainerd, MN 56401. Applicants will be notified within 60 days.
AED Application Request Form.pdf